Zing Toys Bubbles Review

Zing Toys sent me over a few of their bubble toys to review for you guys. I received Glove-a-Bubbles, Big-a-Bubbles, and Wave-a-Bubbles.

                                                                         





Bubbles are the summer "toy" I don't really know what bubbles are considered but we'll go with toy for this review. LOL Bubbles are the definition of summer. I remember as soon as it was warm enough we would play with bubbles outside or if your addicted like I was as a child, you would play with them inside with your cats when your parents weren't home (sorry mom.)

When I was younger, I never had the cool new bubble toys they have now. I had to blow them with the plan jane wand that comes with the bubble bottle.... While that is still enjoyable, the more the bubbles with the least amount of the work, the better!

All 3 of these work so well and create loads and loads of bubbles. I played these with my 7 year old cousin and she had a blast!! 10 out of 10 Zing Toys!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West