Founding Fathers Coffee

Founding Fathers Coffee sent me over some of their delicious coffee to review for you guys. They sent me 3 different ground coffees, as well as a pack of their k-cup coffees.

                                                                   

First up is the French vanilla medium roast k-cup style coffee.. I am a HUGE coffee fan, no matter the kind and these were amazing! I couldn't get over the flavor with these. Normally I am not someone who likes coffee without creamer but it wasn't necessary with these.



The ground coffee they sent me was the Rise & Shine which is their light roast, American their medium roast and my personal favorite, as well as their Zero "dark" thirty roast. While I liked every one of these, I really enjoyed the medium roast and gravitated towards that one when brewing my daily coffee. Found Father Coffee has some delicious coffee that every coffee lover will love!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West