Nadine West Review

It's time for another Nadine West review. This month I received 12 items to review for you guys.  As always Nadine West is super easy to use. You simply fill out the online test to see what styles and prints you like as well as size and jewelry preferences. Then Nadine West does all the work. Every month they send you a package full of goodies. You only pay for the items you keep. If something doesn't fit just right or you aren't a huge fan of the design you simply use the return label included and send it back.  I have never had an item that hasn't fit me yet which is crazy. Normally when I go shopping, I can try on 30 things and only 4 or so things will fit... Nadine West knows when to upsize and when to down size.

                                                                       

First up are these adorable floral shorts. These are super light weight and perfect for summer! I pair these with either a white tank top or t-shirt depending on the weather. The shorts are somewhat see thru so I recommend wearing either a thong or dark blue or black underwear. 


These elephant calf length leggings are super soft and cozy. It's hard to see but there are light pink lines throughout the leggings. I typically don't like printed leggings but these are super cute and pair perfectly with either a white t-shirt or light pink shirt.


This dress is so dang cute! I actually received a short sleeve cover up a few months back in the same print and I love it! This specific style doesn't really do anything for my body but I didn't mind it once I paired it with a white sweater. I also love the length being a little longer. I'm a tall girl and I have a hard time finding party dresses that aren't showing off my lady bites.


Next up is this red shirt that I paired with a pair of khaki shorts. It's kind of hard to see from the picture but it has a crisscross design on the chest. I like that the crisscross isn't super low. A lot of the crisscross style shirts show a lot of the goods and that's not really practical for work.


Both the shorts and the shirt are from the subscription this month. These dusty rose shorts are super comfy and soft and  I love the color block t-shirt. I love that this t-shirt goes with 90% of the shorts I already own. This has been a go to shirt for me lately. 


This deep plum colored peek a boo shirt is so dang cute! I have worn this a few different ways. I have worn it with black leggings, a black pencil skirt and jean shorts. I love that I can dress this shirt up or down, depending on where I am going and what I am doing.


This purple shirt is probably my favorite from this months package. It's a deep purple with wooden buttons and it ties in the front at the bottom. My favorite way to wear this is with khaki shorts. 


This dress is so dang cute! It falls right above the knees and is perfect for any occasion. I love the print of the dress and material is super soft and breathable which is a must for hot summer days!


These earrings are too heavy for me but I gave them to a friend and she loves them! I have super sensitive ears so I can't wear a lot of earrings. But I love how these look and that they are silver.


This bracelet is so dang cute! I love dainty bracelets like this. I don't wear that much jewelry but when I do I enjoy pieces like this.


Last up is the necklace from this month. This super cute feather necklace is 2 toned. I love that the feather is made out of 4 different parts, all of which move freely. I also love the length of this necklace. It hangs low so I don't feel like I'm being chocked when I'm wearing it.


This is just what the packing slip looks like. It tells you what each item costs. That is the price you pay if you decide to keep the items, if you decide you don't like or want it, you simply send the items back.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West