God's Glory Box

God's Glory Box was so kind and sent me over one of their subscription boxes to review for you guys.

                                                                               


Every box comes with a T-Shirt and then some other awesome items. This particular box came with the yellow T-Shirt with a LOVE and John 3:16 (a personal favorite bible verse). As well as a daily journal which I have been using and loving, a book mark, and some cute pictures with some sayings on the back. 

Every box also contains an item that they send 2 of. One for the person receiving the box and one for a friends of the receivers choice. I LOVE this! It's a way to spread positivity as well as promote this amazing company to try and get others to subscribe. 

I am obsessed with this subscription service and I look forward to getting one every month!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West