Bro Basket Review

Bro Basket was so kind and sent me over their craft beer basket to review for you guys.

                                                                           







I gave this to my husband for Father's Day this year. He was so excited and loves it so much. He was excited that 2 out of the 3 beers he has not had before. He is a huge craft beer fan and really enjoys trying new beer from different breweries. 

Bro Basket makes it super simple, they do all the work for you. Everything comes in an awesome, heavy duty bucket with the bro basket logo on it. My husband was pleasantly surprised that the glass in the basket was an actual glass and not plastic. 

While I do think these make easy gifts, you don't have to do any of the work, they are slightly overly priced for what you get. If I had the time and wanted to, I could make my own version of this basket and have double the amount of stuff in it for the same price. If price isn't a factor for you, I highly suggest them!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West