LULAROE Review

Lularoe sent me 4 different pieces to review for you guys and holy cow, they are gorgeous. I told you guys the last time I reviewed some pieces for them that I never previously owned anything from them... Now I can not get enough! Every time they want to collaborate together, I get so excited to see what new items and prints they have!

                                                                           

The picture above is featuring 2 items. One is the baby blue Nicki dress and the Caroline cardigan. I love how flattering this dress is on me. The length is great going just above my knees and is seriously the softest material ever. The cardigan is amazing! It's not my favorite print from them but it does pair perfectly with this dress. This cardigan goes past your waist and once again, is super soft. 


Next up is my favorite piece they sent me. This is the Marly dress. I love the length of this dress as well, hitting me just under my knees. This is a very modest dress perfect for any woman. The dress also comes with a belt that you can add if you like. I actually wore this that as a head wrap bow and wore the dress as is and I LOVED it! This dress just screams summer to me!


The last piece is Deanne II. This unique dress is meant to be worn on top of another dress or skirt/shirt outfit. This pairs perfectly with the baby blue Nicki dress I showed above. While this isn't my particular style, I still think this is gorgeous!


As always Lularoe has out don't themselves. They make the best quality clothing items and such reasonable prices! Their customer service is super kind and helpful. I can not say enough good things about them!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West