God's Glory Box

It's time for another God's Glory Box review!

                                                                     


This month did not include a shirt but it came with a bunch of other amazing items. The key chain above has been on my keys since the box arrived. :) 

It also came with chocolate energy chews, a bracelet a book, soap, and 2 cards not pictured because I used them shortly after receiving. 

The soap is from organicare in the scent summer citrus. This soap truly smells like summer! This box just screamed summer for me and I love everything!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West