Nadine West Subscription Review

It's time for another Nadine West review. You guys already know by now that I am totally obsessed with Nadine West! I think this subscription service is the best clothing subscription service out there! This month I received 12 items to review for you guys.

                                                                                 
Every subscription will come with one of these. This explains every item they sent with the prices. Now mine will look different because we collaborated together for this review but normally the prices will not say zero nor will they be scratched out.


This silver arrow bracelet is adorable and dainty. I am not a big jewelry wearer so pieces like this are what I gravitate towards. This pairs will literally everything and just adds a little something to any outfit.


This thick chained necklace is very cute. I love the little pendant, I just wish the chain was slightly thinner. Like I mentioned above, I am not a huge jewelry person so I prefer smaller items.


These silver multi hoop earrings are not something I will day to day but I love this for special occasions or on days when you want to dress up a bit. They always have pieces that do not affect my ears which is amazing. I have super sensitive ears and normally have to end up taking the earrings out after an hour or so but I have had no issues with Nadine West's earrings!


Next up is this high neck style tank top. This is a shirt that can be worn with just some jean shorts or you can make it dresser like pictured above when you pair it with a skirt like the blank pencil skirt like I did. This tank is super soft and washes well!

This grey top has been one of my go to shirts lately. I love the sides that are longer than the front and back of the shirt as well as the peek a boo shoulders. It makes a solid, pretty plain shirt different and very cute! I also love that I can dress this up or down depending on the day!

These shorts are a cotton blend that look just like dark denim when on. I love shorts like this that trick people around you into thinking you are rocking some jeans when in reality I am rocking shorts that feel like pajamas. My kinda shorts for sure! Because of the denim look, these match practically EVERYTHING!

Both pieces above came in this months box. The solid green shirt has adorable ruching on the sides. It adds a nice detail on an otherwise basic shirt. The shorts are the softest shorts I own and I love them! The tropical print is perfect for summer. I have a feeling that I will be rocking these all summer long. To the beach over my swimsuit and around town for a comfortable look.


This cute blush colored romper is amazing! I am tall and have a hard time finding rompers that fit my torso and cover my butt... This romper fits me perfectly. I am comfortable wearing this out and about and I do not have to worry about my butt hanging out. This pairs perfectly with a jean jacket to add some more dimension to the outfit. 

Next up is this top. Another blush colored piece and I am obsessed. This basic t has a v cut in both the front and the back as well as a knot in the front of the shirt. You can pair this shirt with so many things, but for this review I decided to pair it with some khaki shorts. 


For some reason the color of these bottoms did not pick up well on camera but they are a true olive green. I wear these high waisted and with a white t-shirt or tank top tucked in. This might be my favorite thing I received this month. I've seen pants similar to this lately and I didn't know how I would like it. Thanks to Nadine West, I was able to try them on and love them!


Lastly is this mid-calf navy blue dress. This is not the most flattering dress for my body type but it is still super cute! As much as I love a printed dress, I also love solid color dresses. They make accessorizing so much easier! This dress is very stretchy and I think would be adorable on a woman who is pregnant.


As always Nadine West is super easy to use. Simply fill out their online quiz and they do all the work for you. If you don't like an item they sent or you it doesn't fit, you simply sent it back with the return label they provide and that's it. I have yet to have an item that hasn't fit me! I also love that you can change your style preferences at anytime! Nadine West is amazing at listening to what you want and they really create packages that fit what you like!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West