Kickee Pants Review

You guys... Kickee Pants went above and beyond again. Not only did they send me a bunch of goodies for myself, but they also sent me a bunch of goodies to donate to the individuals I work for. I work in an adult foster care home and a lot of the individuals do not have very much money. Buying new clothes doesn't happen very often, and they often times depend on people who donate clothes to them. I had the pleasure of working with Meredith again, she is the sweetest person. She went above and beyond to make sure I was more than satisfied with all the wonderful items she sent.

                                                                       



The above 3 sleeveless rompers are made from 95% viscose from bamboo and 5% spandex, and is now rated SPF 50! I've talked about how amazing their clothes are before, so it comes as no shock that I love these. Kickee Pants have the absolute softest pieces. I feel so cozy every time I wear their stuff, and I am sure that is exactly how babies feel wearing them as well. These rompers run $30-$34 a piece.



Next up are these super cute leggings. Just like all their other stuff, these are made from the same material. I wish all my leggings were made from this material. Stretchy and soft! These leggings retail for $29-$33 a pair.



These adorable solid ruffle dresses retail for $52-$56 dollars. I love the button closure on the back making these go on and off very easily. I also love that these are super stretchy and have adjustable straps. The adjustable straps make it so after the dress is too short to be worn as a dress, your little one can rock this as a shirt. I am obsessed with the yellow dress! So cute!





Next are these adorable sleep sacks. I love how light weight these are. These make these perfect for summer or warmer climates. I could not find these on their website but google says they are about $27 for each one. These are perfect transition from swaddles to sleep sacks. I love that you can also put your little one in warmer pajamas and then still use these. Can we talk about how adorable the tiger print is? SO cute!










Lastly are all of the amazing adult clothing items. Kickee Pants sent me 3 night gowns, 1 robe, 1 zip up, 1 t-shirt, 2 men's t-shirts, and 5 tank tops. I kept the t-shirt (not pictured), one night gown, and my husband is keeping one shirt, the rest of the items I brought to some of adult foster care homes I have the pleasure of working in. As you can see from the pictures above, Meredith REALLY went above and beyond for me. Everyone who received 1 or more clothing items, were so happy. I wish I could post pics of their faces on here but HIPPA. Just know that they are super grateful and looked so dang cute in all their new clothes.

A HUGE thank you to Meredith. She once again made lots of people very happy, including myself. Before I end this review I have to comment on Kickee Gives Back. Kickee pants donates so many things to so many different organizations on the regular. I love supporting business that are not only worried about making a profit, but businesses that are worried about supporting others.  Make sure you head to Kickee Pants to order some of the softest clothes you will ever touch!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West