Gramma In A Box

It's time for another Gramm In A Box review. This month the box was emoji and minion themed. As always, the box comes with 3 different projects.

                                                                           

Each box comes with 4 different papers. One for each project as well as one explaining everything included in the box. I love that each project has detailed pictures and easy to follow instructions. My 7 year old cousin loves making these every month and has no problem reading the instructions and doing everything independently minus melting the chocolate.


How stinking cute are these cookies? We took a unique twist on some of the emoji faces. Gramma has her sugar cookie recipe down, and her frosting is top notch!




Unfortunately I wasn't able to do the other 2 projects because the yellow melting candies burned. I am 100% sure this was user error. I used a different microwave than normal. I've never had any issues with the melting candies that Gramma provides so I am not blaming gramma for this.


Gramma is offering you guys $10 off your first box if you sign up for the auto debit program when signing up. I am obsessed with this subscription service. I look forward to getting a box every month and I always wonder what theme she will do. These boxes are perfect year round but especially in the summer! 

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West