Smart Felt Toys My Little Farm Review

Smart Felt Toys sent me over My Little Farm to review for you guys and boy, am I excited about this one! I have been a felt toy fan for a while now. We own a bunch of felt kits (taco, bakeries, vets, etc.) I love how small they are and little space they take up, even with so many parts. They lay flat making them easy to store.

                                                                     


This little farm comes with 32 pieces. I love how the animals stick to the sides of the barn. It makes play even easier. Instead of having to hold a bunch of pieces, they stick to each other making it easy to have your hands open and available for play.

This Little Farm is amazing for teaching little ones so many things! animals, the noises they make, where they live/sleep, who they play with, what the eat, the list is long! I've said it before and I will continue saying it, we love educational toys in our house. Yes, there are some fun non educational toys out there but if I can help it, I will stick to games/toys like this. 

Not only does Smart Felt Toys have this adorable farm kit but they also offer a kit called My Little House. How cute is that? I am sure that is one that we will be purchasing for our collection very soon!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West