Pidoli Baby Bib Review

I have been obsessed with bandana bibs since they started to be a thing. Pidoli was so kind and sent me over an 8 pack of adorable baby bibs to review for you guys. You guys can order some for yourself HERE.

                                                                       
HERE is a link to get them. :)


I love that these are super practical. They are not only super cute but are very absorbent.  I love that these bibs are pretty gender neutral as well. These bandana bibs are the perfect accessory to every outfits. Bibs before bandana style bibs were never that cute but they did serve a purpose.

These bibs are great! Cute, wash well, and absorb a ton of drool (which is the most important part.)

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."


 Tomoson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West