WIse Owl Outfitters Hammock Review

Wise Owl Outfitters sent me a double owl hammock in the color navy blue and light blue.

                                                                       

Firstly, I love that the hammock comes in a small bag, the ropes and carabiners are also in the bag. Everything you need is all in one small spot. This is perfect for camping, hanging out in the backyard, wherever!

This specific hammock holds up to 400 pounds. I love how many color options they offer as well as types of hammocks including kid size! Wise Owl hammocks are super comfy, I took a long snooze in mine as soon as the weather broke and was warm enough to hang out outside. They are also VERY affordable. I've seen similar hammocks go for over a hundred dollars.. 

Make sure you head to Wise Owl Outfitters HERE to check out all the amazing goodies they have to offer!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West