KOR Water

Kor Water sent me their ONE water bottle to review for you guys.
   
                                                                 

"The KOR ONE is an iconic and innovative water bottle that has captured the imagination of everyone from Oprah to Iron Man. Made with BPA-free Tritan, KOR ONE’s elliptical shape is sophisticated and wonderful to hold. The ONE features KOR's "Perfect Spout™", a rounded-lip surface that makes drinking water a pleasure. Size is 25 oz (750 mL)."

I am slightly obsessed with water bottles. My refrigerator is packed full of different brands, sizes, and styles of water bottles. Kor One has quickly become my favorite water bottle and the one I gravitate towards the most frequently.  It's the perfect size as well as easy to carry. The water bottle also has a non skid bottom to help it stay put. 

I highly recommend KOR Water bottles to anyone looking for a new water bottle, you won't regret it!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West