Weirdo Coffee

Weirdo Coffee sent me over their sample pack which includes all 5 flavors of their strange but delicious coffee.

                                                                           

I LOVED every single flavor but my absolute favorite was the red espresso. I love how unique all of these are and the beautiful colors they create. I was a little skeptical on the bubble gum on but I have to tell you, its amazing! It's sweet but not overly sweet and it really does bring you back to your childhood chewing on some bubble yum.

I highly recommend the sampler package so you can try out all of their amazing flavors and see what your favorite one is. :)

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West