Bark Avenue Review

Bark Avenue has hemp filled dog treats. These treats are great for so many reasons including dogs with seizure disorders.

                                                                     

These treats are good for dogs with chronic pain and arthritis. My cousin has a dog who is pretty old and has lots of pain in her hips and legs now. Shortly after giving her dog one of these treats, you can visibly see her pain subside.  She walks better, and even plays some after these. 

CBD and Hemp have been proven time and time again to be amazing for not only humans but pets. These treats are such an easy way to help our fur babies! I highly recommend these treats for your dogs if they have seizures, pain, arthritis, or any other issues!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West