Nadine West

It's time for another Nadine West review. If you guys read my last Nadine West review, you guys know that I was obsessed with my Aprils package. This May month package did not disappoint! I was sent 11 items this time and I loved EVERY piece. There was only item that didn't work out for me, I'll explain more on why a little later in the review.

                                                                           

First up are these adorable coral lace shorts. These are seriously the cutest shorts! I am pretty tall, which makes shopping for appropriate shorts and dresses difficult at times. Even if I wear these high waisted these still cover my butt and I am comfortable wearing them out and about. My favorite way to wear these is with a simple white t-shirt or tank top. I pair them with some jewelry and call it a day. I love that this outfit can be fancy or worn casual.


Next up are these paisley shorts. If I am being honest, I first saw these and I thought these are not for me. Then I tried them on and fell in love with these unique little shorts. I paired this with a simple white tank top. I love the tassels hanging from the front of the shorts and the tassel balls hanging at the bottom of the shorts. My only complaint on these is that the adorable little slip is not sewn together... So one good gust of wind and my butt is being shown to the world. LOL But besides that, I am obsessed with these!


Next item is this black pencil skirt. I have never owned a skirt like this. I am bummed I waited until I am 26 to get one for the first time! This works with so many other pieces I already own in my wardrobe. For the review I am showing you guys how I wore the first time. I paired it with a mustard colored tank top with white polka dots, a white sweater and the skirt. How cute?!


This is the only piece that didn't work for me. The dress fit me perfectly but it was too short for me. If this dress was just a tad bit longer, I would rock this all the time! The color the shape and design.. It fits me so well. I'm just a giant. LOL


This T-shirt is great! I love how simple this is. It really is a basic t-shirt but the added twist knot at the bottom of the shirt adds the perfect detail. Obviously you can pair this shirt with practically any bottom. The first time I wore this, I paired it with a pair of dark blue skinny jeans. This shirt is super soft and one of my new favs. 


This plum shirt is amazing! I love how long this shirt is, it goes down to about the middle of my butt. The arm details is perfect! It has a crisscross lacey detail that goes from the neck to about mid bicep. Just like the T-Shirt above, you can pair this with so many different bottoms. The first time I wore this, I paired it with dark grey skinny jeans. 


This white lacey shirt is PERFECT for spring and summer! I paired this with my teal shorts but I have paired this with so many bottoms! I also really like this with my new swim suit as a top cover up. This shirt isn't quite a crop top but also isn't a full length shirt. I am not a fan of crop tops so I always pair this with high waisted bottoms or something under it.


How cute is this floral top? This is the softest top I own. I have paired this with a number of bottoms. My favorite way to wear this is to pair it with some black leggings. Super simple but adorable! I love the arm detail pictured below!



This magnetic closing bracelet is amazing! It's super simple and pairs with almost everything in my wardrobe. It's a grey colored with some metal details throughout the bracelet. 



Last are these earrings. These are a little fancier than I normally wear. But it's always nice to have jewelry to wear on special occasions.


As always I am SUPER satisfied with Nadine West If you guys are interested in getting a subscription. Simply fill out the online style test and get started. They REALLY have listened to my style and have sent items that I love! 

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West