Ecuadane Review

Ecuadane was so kind and sent me over 3 different pieces to review for you guys, a scarf, poncho, and blanket.

                                                                       

This is their Grey Andes Cruz South American Blanket which sells for $149.99. This blanket is HUGE, its a queen size blanket. My husband and I have deemed this our cuddle blanket. We use this is the living room when we are watching movies. The blanket is so big, that both of us get covered with blanket to spare. No more fighting over blankets. ;) They do send care instructions for their blankets as well as a comb to help maintain the look and feel of the blanket. 


We've had our blanket for about a month now and we use it A LOT and we still haven't had any fuzz balls. These blankets are super soft and really warm. They are made from 80% recycled modacrylic, 15% wool, and 5% alpaca. I was concerned that this was going to be itchy but it wasn't. It's both my husbands and I's new favorite blanket!



This is the women's Colibri Sorbet Knit Circular Scarf. This sells for $65. I was some what afraid to even wear this because it is so dang soft and cozy. I didn't want to ruin it. LOL This is the best scarf I own and I own like 30+.  They picked out the colors for me, and they picked the perfect one. Corals and pinks are my favorite for scarfs!



Lastly is the Women's lime green poncho. This sells for $140, but is currently on sale for $99! My mother in laws favorite color is green so this is right up her ally. This, just like the blanket and scarf is unbelievably soft. They are so cozy I want to constantly be wrapped up in them! 

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West