Soap Box

Soapbox sent me over their vanilla & lily blossom body wash to review and hokey petes, this stuff is awesome!

                                                                             

I have SUPER sensitive skin and VERY dry skin. So finding a body wash that isn't harsh and is extremely moisturizing is hard. Soapbox has some pretty amazing products and this body wash is one of them. Now that winter is over and it's starting to warm up, my skin is already starting to improve. 

I've been using this body wash for 3 weeks now and have seen a huge improvement in my dry/rough patches as well as the moisture in my skin. The smell of this is just a bonus! The scent of this body wash is soft but strong. It leaves a light fragrance on my skin after I shower and leaves my skin moisturized and clean.

Soapbox never disappoints me with their products! Make sure you head to their website and check out everything they have to offer!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West