Just a Drop and Just a Spray

Just a Spray sent me over some of their items to review for you guys.

                                                                             

Just a Spray are sprays that you spray into the toilet before you poop. The idea is to create a barrier in the toilet water that stops your poop from smelling. What a concept. LOL These did not fully stop that oh so pleasant poop smell but more of an air freshener type deal.  Overall, it did smell better than not spraying it but it doesn't exactly do what they claim.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West