Can You Handlebar

Can You Handlebar was so kind and sent me over different things to review, well my husband review for you.

                                                                     

Meet the man with the beard. This is my husband Ross, I've written about him a lot on my blog but I hardly ever post pics of him. But, here he is with his bearded glory. This is his beard at the shortest stage he keeps it at, he just did a huge beard trim so it's pretty short. My husband has shaved his face completely maybe 3 times in the almost 5 years we've been together and every time it makes me sad. LOL Anyone else, prefer their significant other with facial hair?

My husband has a pretty basic shower and skincare routine. He used whatever shampoo we have, and whatever body wash and that's literally it. Sometimes he will use my conditioner if his beard and hair is feeling dry. 

Because of that, he kinda chuckled when I showed him these products. He was skeptical to say the least. He thought that they would perform the same as his every day shampoo that he's been using for years... He was wrong!


He used the shampoo for about 1 week before he started to notice a difference in his beard. I noticed a difference in a few days of him using it. His beard hair was softer and felt and looked healthier. I know some people have beards because they don't want to shave, my husband is the opposite. He always wants to shave his face and I always beg him not to. LOL 

Once he noticed a difference in the shampoo he was hooked and he finally decided to give the face lotion a try.


Just like the shampoo, my husband didn't think this face lotion would make a difference. To his surprise (not mine) it made his skin super soft and even made the texture of his face more bouncy and healthy. I have been telling him to use face lotion for YEARS! After trying this and seeing the difference, he is hooked!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West