Clean Well Review

Clean Well sent me over some goodies to review for you guys and I am so excited!

                                                                         

These Botanical Disinfecting Wipes are my new favorite cleaning item. These wipes kills colds and flu viruses, 99.9% of household germs and can be used around kids, pets, and food! I Love that I can clean counters with these and not have to wipe anything off the counter before prepping food. Simply let sit for 10 minutes after use and then you are good to go. Also the smell of these wipes are AMAZING!


The Botanical Disinfectant all purpose cleaner is the go to for EVERYTHING! This stuff works on toilets, counters, stoves, tubs, sinks, you name it! This also has the same amazing scent as the wipes. It's lemon but it's a natural scent unlike most lemon scented cleaners.


The foaming hand soap with botanical oils in lavender scent is great! The scent is great but the soap is what matters and this wont disappoint. I hate soap that doesn't foam up, for some reason I have it in my mind that if a soap doesn't foam up, its not working.. Silly I know, but this soap foams up. LOL It also does not overly dry out my skin which is a must with soaps. I work in an adult foster care home and I am constantly washing my hands so I need a moisturizing soap!


You guys.... This natural hand sanitizer is my favorite! One, this tiny 1oz bottle has over 225 sprays making it 4x more uses per oz than gel. This is also alcohol free, safe for kids, moisturizing, and smells amazing (citrus and herb.)


These natural hand sanitizing wipes have the same scent as the hand sanitizer and do pretty much the same thing but this is in wipe form. I love that EVERYTHING Clean Well makes, are safe for kids, pets, and food. I hate having to constantly worry about what products I use are unsafe for certain people are things. I have changed all of our daily cleaners to natural cleaners such as Clean Well and since trying these I know I will be buying more of their products!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West