Vida Leche Amor Review

Vida Leche Amor sent me their Opal dress to review. Their clothes are super unique, they are meant to be worn before pregnancy, during, after, and are great for nursing.

                                                                   

This is the dress I received. The white lace on the top comes off to make a simple black dress. This dress has the clip down straps to make it easy to breast feed. Vida Leche Amor has so many super fashion forward dresses, shirts, and more to help you feel fantastic at all times. They come out with new lines for each season and they are always trendy and "in". 

Most maternity clothes are meant just for maternity so it's nice to have clothes that can be used for all stages. Their clothes are made with soft, stretchy material and they wash and wear very well. Their sizes are very true to size. I will definitely be ordering more outfits from them! Head over to their site to check out everything they have. www.vidalecheamor.com/



Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West