Chewy.com Review

It's time for another chewy.com review. This time on Frisco Grass Cat Littler. Now some cats are very particular about their litter and changing brands/types. Thankfully my cats aren't too picky. I've never used cat litter like this before so I was nervous. I wasn't sure how this would hold up being a scoopable cat litter. I was very impressed! This litter held up for my 3 cats. I never had any stink issues with this and I love that it is all natural.

                                                               
This cat litter almost looks like sawdust which was a bit different than what I was used to but it has quickly become my favorite litter to use! It has low dust, fast and solid clumping and it masks smells. As always, Chewy.com has super fast shipping and VERY great prices. I can not find beatable prices from any other store! Make sure you head over to their site and check out all the pet goodies they have to offer. chewy


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West