Primm N Poper Cloth Diaper Review

For those of you who don't know, my husband and I have decided to use cloth diapers instead of disposables for a number of reasons. So when I saw this rainbow baby cloth diaper from Primm N Proper, I knew I had to have it! My husband and I suffered with a miscarriage, so the next baby we have will be a rainbow baby. I knew when I saw this I wanted this. I want this to be the first diaper our baby wears. This diaper is a hybrid fitted diaper in the size newborn.
                                                                 


The packaging of this is super cute! They placed an adorable ribbon around the diaper that says "we can change the world" which I think is super cute to be placed on a baby item.

This is the diaper on the smallest setting. So tiny and so cute!



This is the diaper on the largest setting as well as completely unsnapped. This gets much bigger than most of the other newborn diapers we have!


Another cool feature that this diaper has is the umbilical cord snap down. When the baby is first born you don't want anything rubbing on their stump so you need diapers that accommodate that. This diaper snaps down to protect their stump and still allows you to use cloth diapers even when they are first born.




Being this is a hybrid fitted, it doesn't need a cover to make it waterproof. But it also needs a lot of absorbency and boy does it ever! It comes with one snap in insert that is made out of organic cotton and hemp and a booster made with the same material. This diaper is bulletproof!

I am a huge fan of Primm N Propers cloth diapers. Make sure you check them out and order one or ten for you the little one in your life. www.clothrocks.net


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West