Flap Jacked Protein Pancake & Baking Mix Review

Flap Jacked sent me over one of their protein pancake & baking mix in the flavor cinnamon apple.

                                                                   


Made using real apples, whole oats and coconut flour, these protein pancakes are light and fluffy yet loaded with vitamins and minerals, and deliver a flavorful blend both kids and adults love. Each serving contains ½ teaspoon of cinnamon to help balance your blood sugar. A delicious and wholesome mix great for active people with busy lifestyles. Simply add water to make pancakes or use as a flour replacement in your favorite recipes.

I have used this to make pancakes and waffles. My husband is a waffle fan and I'm a fan of pancakes so of course I had to make both. My husband normally isn't a huge fan of fruit flavored things but he LOVED this! I paired this with some apple flavored syrup and it was seriously the best pancakes/waffles I have ever had. These bad boys are also packed with protein. Each serving has 20g of protein but you can make it even more packed by using milk instead of water or using an egg instead of water. Either way these have WAY more protein than regular pancakes and waffles. I love that even though these are a healthier option, they still taste amazing. Even little ones like this! 

Flap Jacked has so many other awesome products that are protein packed. After trying the cinnamon apple flavor, I can't wait to try some other ones, like their, banana hazelnut, and their buttermilk pancake mix. Head to their site to check out everything they have to offer. www.flapjacked.com

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West