Conceive Easy Review

Before I go into too much detail, I want to say not many people talk about trying to conceive. The difficulties that go along with it, the emotions, nothing. I've always been VERY open, with all aspects of my life. So this review is going to be in depth and might be TMI for some of your. So mom, if you're reading, you may want to skip this one. ;)

Conceive Easy was very kind and sent me over a free TTC (trying to conceive) kit. Conceive Easy is to help conceive quicker and easier. My kit included a 2 month supply of reproductive support tablets, a thermometer to take your basal body temp daily, 10 ovulation tests, and 10 pregnancy tests. Conceive Easy normally charges you $39.95 but they offer EVERYONE a free month to try it out for themselves. If you aren't satisfied, simply return the bottles of supplements (even if empty), and you won't be billed for the next month.

                                                                   

This is what you see when you first open the box.




It includes directions and a graph so you can mark down your temp daily as well as cervical mucus and when you have intercourse.

2 bottles of supplements. I am a child and I have a REALLY hard time swallowing pills so I have to cut these bad boys in half.
A digital thermometer to take your basal body temp daily.

And as a bonus gift you get to pick if you want 10 pregnancy tests, 10 ovulation tests, or 20 of just one.


My husband and I had a miscarriage a while back and ever since we got the okay from the doctor we have been trying to conceive. I've been taking prenatals and other supplements daily, I've taken ovulations tests, we've done all the methods and listened to all the strategies, Have intercourse daily, every other day, every 3 days.. We've tried it all and no luck. Talking with other people who have gone through it or who have had babies, always say the same thing. "quit trying so hard" "stop stressing" "it will happen when it happens"

Now, don't get me wrong, those statements may be true.. But that is a hell of a lot easier said than done. When you want something so badly, and nothing you do is working.. It takes an emotional toll on you. 

I've purchased countless ovulation strips from amazon as well as pregnancy tests. And every single one has ended up in the trash. Most of the time I've been using cheap ovulation test purchased from Amazon that cost about $20 for 100. They work... But they are cheap and they are just the strip so you have to pee in a cup and dip the strip in the pee. That gets old after day 1. The ovulation tests that come in this kit look like a standard pregnancy test or a name brand ovulation test. You don't have to dip it into a cup a pee, you can pee on it. Same goes with the pregnancy tests, I started purchasing cheap strips on amazon because I as going through so many of them. These are nice standard pink line tests! 

Now I can't tell you if this made a difference. We still aren't pregnant after me using the supplements, but I can tell you that getting this monthly is VERY convenient. You get everything you need for the month without having to order anything online/go to the store and buy them. For some reason I still think it's awkward to go to the store and buy pregnancy tests even though im an adult who is married, and im trying to conceive.. LOL

I can not speak highly enough of Conceive Easy, head over to their site to get your free month. www.conceiveeasy.com


  Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."




Comments

  1. Helllo, thanks for posting this informative and useful post. your blog is very nice, such useful information is very accurate and I love learning more on this.

    Sirona Premium Digital Tampon are designed to be easily inserted into the vagina during menstruation& absorb the menstrual flow. They are made up of compressed layer of highly absorbent fibers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West