Atlantis Skincare and Vauva Review

Atlantis Skincare and Vauva Naturals was so kind and sent me over 2 products from each line to review. Their customer service is amazing, I talked with Anita and she is seriously one of the nicest people! She was quick to respond, very genuine and super helpful with any questions I had. She explained to me how everything is made to order and truly is 100% natural. All of their ingredients are plant based and sourced directly from other small farms and businesses.

                                                                   




The first item I received was from the Atlantis Skincare line and it is their stretch mark oil. It is made from 100% natural ingredients of which 77.5% is organic ingredients. Did you know that your skin absorbs most of the things you put on it. That includes makeup, lotions, oils, EVERYTHING! That is cool and terrifying at the same time. I like knowing the ingredients of the things I put on or in my body. This natural stretch mark oil is made out of items that I know. I love that even though this is an oil, it's not at all greasy. It absorbs nicely into the skin and leaves you feeling very moisturized. 



The next thing from Atlantis Skincare is their Day Cream. I have super sensitive and super dry skin, so finding a nice moisturizer is very important. This day cream is so amazing. It also has hyaluronic acid which helps fight against and prevent acne. What is very weird about my skin, is that even though I have SUPER dry skin, I also have acne prone skin. I take very good care of skin and I always end up with breakouts. As a teenager this used to drive me nuts. I blamed it on hormones but as I grew up and continued to get acne, I realized I just have awful skin.. This day cream has helped my skin so much! Even though I still get the occasional zit or red spot, this cream has really made a huge difference in my skins texture and appearance. I use this twice daily and my skin isn't left greasy or feeling sticky which is a pet peeve of mine. I am so glad I know about Atlantis Skincare, I will be purchasing this over and over again.





First item from the Vauva Naturals is the baby shampoo and body wash. Once again, this stuff is 100% natural is which is GREAT! I'm even pickier what I use on little ones than I am myself. Some of the shampoos and body washes you can buy that are marketed for babies are packed with so many chemicals that I don't even know what they are... No thanks.. I will be using products that I know the ingredients and that are safe for the most sensitive skin. I love that this shampoo and body wash is foam. Pump a few pumps onto a washcloth and you are good to go!




The second thing I received from Vauva Naturals is their essential oils for sleep natural reed diffuser. This smells SO good, and just like all their other products, it's 100% natural. You simply put the wooden sticks into the bottle to absorb the diffuser oil. Reed diffusers will continue to evaporate into the air creating a natural and relaxing vibe. Now I can't promise you that this stuff actually makes a difference, I can however tell you that this stuff smells amazing and it did relax me! If this can relax a grown adult who never relaxes, imagine what it can do for a baby. 

Head over to Atlantis Skincare and Vauva Naturals to check out all their amazing natural products!


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West