Amara Organic Foods review

Amara Organic Food sent me over 2 of boxes of their organic baby food to review. I received the banana and the oats n' berries.

                                                       


Amara designed a revolutionary baby food. They bring you taste, texture and nutrients of homemade baby food. You simply mix the powder with either water, formula, or breast milk to create the texture that's just right for your baby. All of their baby food is also pressure protected to keep food fresh without the risk of spoiling.  One of the things that really intrigued me was the color of Amara baby food. If you go to the store and buy a normal jar of mango or banana or any fruit baby food, the color is dark and dingy. Amara Organic baby food looks so just like the color of the fruit before it was mashed! I surely wouldn't want to eat a brown looking mango or banana.... I always wanted to be that mom who makes homemade baby food all the time but lets be honest. That takes time which I don't always have, and when I do have spare time, I would rather do other things. Amara makes giving your little ones a healthy alternative to home made baby food without breaking the bank! I can't say enough good things about Amara, head over to their site to order some for the little one in your life. www.amaraorganicfoods.com


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West