Baltic Essentials Review


Baltic Essentials sent me over one of their many adorable collections. They sent me over their amber teething necklace with Baltic amber and pink rose quartz. They sent me the newborn bracelet and necklace, the toddler necklace , and the mommy bracelet that matches.

                                                              


Baltic amber helps with inflammation, relief of teething symptoms, red cheeks, drooling, fever, and fussiness. It also helps with anxiety, pain, stress, swelling, and general aches and pains. The pink rose quartz alleviates sadness and grief, helps ease lose, calm stress, helps build confidence, and quells anger.

I didn't know much about the healing effects of amber necklaces but once I started doing some research I knew that I needed to use these. One big misconception is that they are meant to be chewed on. They are worn as a necklace or wrapped around and wrist or ankle. The amber releases microscopic amounts of oil that is absorbed into the skin. You should always remove necklaces, bracelets, and ankle bracelets before bathing, pools, and whilst sleeping.

                                                             




My set came with 2 cards that explain exactly what the purpose of your jewelry is, how to take care of it, etc. I am a HUGE fan of Baltic Essentials. I think these make great baby shower gifts! Head to their site to see all the amazing products they have. They even offer products to help with hormones, ADHD, stress, digestion issues, the list is very long! www.balticessentials.com

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

  1. Really great guide! Thanks a lot!
    If you are looking for baltic amber necklaces for your baby, then visit Baltic Essentials.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West