The Persimmon Tree Tea Company

I am a huge tea drinker! Hot, cold, frozen, I like them all! I never really cared about what kind/brand I was drinking until  I stopped drinking cheap store bought tea and starting drinking loose leaf tea that needed a filter to make. The flavor is so much better! I received the White Peach Tea and the French Vanilla Bean Black tea to try. Both are so good, but my favorite is by far the White Peach Tea! I enjoyed it cold and frozen. Most people typically don't freeze their tea but I love it, especially on a hot summer day! 





The Persimmon Tree does an amazing job at using the best ingredients to make a tea that is truly delicious. They offer a wide variety of teas. 

Black
White
Green
Rooibos
Chaia
Oolong
Pu-erh
Herbal
Blooming




I will definitely be buying more tea from them real soon! The prices are very reasonable, and the teas are out of this world. Tea drinkers, hop on over to The Persimmon Tree and try it for yourself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West