Real Foods Corn Thins

"Real Foods Pty Ltd is an Australian company producing, marketing and distributing popped-grain crispbreads for the Australian and export markets.
The company was founded in 1980 by Michael Pels, the current owner and Managing Director, and employs 100 people in its manufacturing facility in Sydney, Australia.
Real Foods has experienced rapid growth over the last 12 years since the development and launch of its major product line, Corn Thins, a natural, low-fat crispbread made from popped corn."







GUILT FREE FOODS. I am literally in heaven over these corn thins. They are so incredibly good, and you can feel no guilt after eating them. The calorie and carb count is absolutely amazing. At this exact moment I'm eating the Tasty Cheese flavor. The Nutritional Facts: Serving is 1 slice. Calories per that slice, 28. Total fat .5, total sodium 51mg, and total cars, 5g. I mean come on, this is a perfect snack! 
These Corn thins are by far my new favorite snack. I'm seriously watching my carb intake this year, and every time I go into the pantry, instead of reaching for some chips, I grab a corn thin.






The Flavors they offer
Original
Soy & Linseed 
Multigrain 
Seasame 
Rice Thins 
Honey Soy 
Tasty Cheese (absolute favorite, the bag is almost gone :() 
and 
Sour Cream & Chives 

For Breakfast last week I had a multigrain corn thin with some peanut butter and banana slices. It was so yummy, tasty, and filling. I would totally cut out bread for the next few months and use the corn thins for lunches! I have literally found my favorite snack. 

Here are some more facts about Corn Thins: No preservatives
Less than 10% fat
Gluten & GMO Free
The whole family can enjoy!! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West