Pasta Chips

Pasta Chips are the freshest take on pasta dough yet. If it weren’t for the name, and me telling you, you’d have no idea these chips are baked pasta dough, not traditional potato chips. Inspired in the hills of Tuscany, every bite of Pasta Chips tastes like a little slice of Italy.




The Mediterranean Sea Salt is the simplest of the flavors, but that doesn’t mean its lacking. Simple, delicious, and perfect.



Spicy Tomato Herb I think was my favorite of them all. It has the ideal balance of spices to create a snack that pops with flavor.



Garlic Olive Oil is my second favorite, but it was a tough call. The Garlic Olive Oil tastes like little crispy pieces of garlic bread. Perfecto!


The Marinara reminds me of lasagna. I dont know what it is and it sounds weird, but its delicious!


Alfredo tastes just like a bowl of my favorite alfredo pasta…only much more convenient.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West