Block Island Organics Sunscreen

Block Island Organic Sunscreen is a mineral based sunscreen that gives you the perfect amount of protection. I have never used a mineral based sunscreen, and I must say it honestly makes a huge difference! I've never been a huge sunscreen wearer. I hated how greasy it made me feel and lets face it, i'm a typical girl who likes to get tan and wearing sunscreen doesn't exactly work in my favor. I received SPF 15. How perfect!? It's protecting my skin but still allowing me to get that oh so desired tan I love!




The lotion is super lightweight and absorbs quickly. Considering how much I dislike sunscreen, there's nothing worse for me than putting it on only to have it never fully absorb and make my skin look wet and greasy! Block Island Organics Sunscreen also smells delightful. I recommend Block Island Organic to everyone, especially people who hate sunscreen as much as I do!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West