Batiste Dry Shampoo

I recently was given the opportunity to review Batiste Dry Shampoo. I'm not one to wash my hair everyday, I actually try and wash my hair every 3 days. Typically shampoo and conditioner is filled with harsh chemicals and toxins that strip your hair of natural oils. The more you wash your hair the quicker your hair will get greasy. I've tried SO many brands of dry shampoos but Batiste is by far one of my favorites! Not only does it work great, but it smells AMAZING! It's light and fresh and gives you the 'I just spent a long while doing my hair' look. HOW COOL?


Dry Shampoo is basically a powder in a spray form that when applied to your hair, absorbs excess grease and dirt that makes your hair look dirty and old. Dry shampoo is also fantastic for chemically processed hair, as washing with regular shampoo and water every day can strip your hair of the color or curls. But you don't want to go a day between regular hair washes looking like you haven't washed your hair. Dry shampoo helps you achieve that freshly washed look, without harming your hair, and protects your color, and saves you a lot of time!
Imagine you have had a long day, and now it's date night! Or maybe it's girl's night out. Who knows. All you know is that you are due to leave the house, yet you've worked hard all day and you need a great refresher to your look. You don't have time for a full shower. No problem. Using a dry shampoo is quick, easy and still lets you look amazing! 
The directions are very easy to follow. You simply spray your hair with the Dry Shampoo a few inches from the roots. Wait a minute, massage into the roots, brush and then style as usual. Quite simple. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West