Ale-8-One

Ale-8-One soft drinks has been bottled in Winchester since 1926 and is the only soft drink invented in Kentucky still in existence.




They sell Ale-8-One in:
Caffeine Free
Diet Ale
and
Regular Ale

Along with Diet and regular cans as well.

I really liked this ginger ale, which is shocking! I've never been a ginger ale drinker, I only drank it when I was sick. So, every time I see ginger ale, I can't help but think of the flu. This ginger ale is so different than any other kind that I have tried and I can't get enough of it! It's a nice soft drink taste and it's not overly carbonated which I like. You can enjoy it at any time of the day, I didn't feel guilty about drinking it with my omelette for brunch.  It's not overly sweet either which is very appealing to me. Nice crisp taste with an almost lemon lime hint to it. I enjoyed drinking Ale-8-One and I hope you try them as well. I know you'll love them as well. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West