Fake Bake 60 Minutes Self-Tan Liquid

The 60 Minutes Self-Tan Liquid is different than any other self tanners on the market. This lets you choose the color intensity by rinsing the product off after a certain period of time: 1 hour for a light golden tan, 2 hours for a slightly darker golden tan, and 3 hours for a dark tan!


I was very intrigued by the product because the tan develops in less than 3 hours, so you can rinse it after this time instead of waiting the usual 8-10 hours. The tan develops quickly, after only 3 hours my skin was a beautiful light golden olive brown. The color does continue to intensify after rinsing, but not by too much.

It's a brown green liquid, dark enough to see where you apply it. I love the scent, but if you dislike coconut... you're out of luck. Speaking of which, it doesn't smell bad after 3 hours and it's time to rinse it away. So there is almost no odor during the tanning process or after rinsing the product!








The application is quick and easy: Spray it directly onto the skin and then rub it with the mitt to apply the product evenly. I recommend that you do it in the bath or standing on an old towel to avoid staining the floor. You can also spray it onto the mitt, then rub it on your skin, but it gives you a lighter tan. Then wait 1, 2, or 3 hours and rinse it with warm water. Don't wash the skin with soap after and don't forget to exfoliate your skin well before applying.




This self tanner is very nice and easy to use, doesn't streak and it's texture is so lightweight that it dries completely in a couple minutes. It gives me a natural-looking tan, which fades evenly in 4-5 days. By the way, I have acne prone skin and this self tanner doesn't cause any breakouts.

If you forget to rinse the product after 3 hours, dont worry! Fake Bake doesn't recommend to leave it longer than 3 hours, but I tested it and the only difference is that the tan is darker. I must say that I am too lazy sometimes to rinse it, but the darker color didn't bother me. In fact, I liked it!

Another detail I like is that the mitt is already included in the box, a super soft pink mitt! However, it doesn't have a plastic liner, which is why they also provide a pair of gloves to be worn under the mitt. I prefer when the mitt has a lining, but the purpose of not lining is to make the mitt more durable and last longer.




The only thing I dislike about this self tanner is that is seems to cling to dry skin more than my favorite self tanners. So the color on my hands is less uniform if i'm not careful, you really need to apply it lightly even if that means your hands are gonna be less tanned than the rest of your body.

The Fake Bake 60 Minutes Self-Tan Liquid is amazing, the lightweight and non sticky texture is so nice and I love the natural-looking tan it gives to my skin! It's so easy to use and it's also a good self-tanner to have on hand when you need a quick fix, I was amazed at how quickly I developed color!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West