Saffron Road Review

Saffron Road sent me over a ton of goodies to review for you guys. 3 bags of crunchy chickpeas, 3 bags of chips, and 2 different sauces.

                                                               

These crunchy chickpeas are my new favorite snacks! The falafel flavor is by far my favorite flavor of the 3. I am someone who needs texture when snacking so having a healthy, flavorful, crunchy snack makes a HUGE difference. The 3 of these are all amazing. I love that they offer sweet and savory options as well!


The sauces.. These are AMAZING! I made the coconut curry one the night I received this. I cooked up some chicken breasts and added some thin spaghetti noodles to complete the dish. It tasted like I was at a Thai restaurant. The Korean Stir Fry sauce is equally as delicious. I made something very similar to the photo on the package. Steak strips, carrots, broccoli, and the sauce, topped on a bed of rice. It was so dang good!



And the chips. Like I mentioned above, I love crunchy snacks. All 3 flavors are packed with flavor making it not necessary for dips. My favorite of the 3 was the chipotle lentil chips. For chips, these are very low in calories. I am obsessed with Saffron Road snacks and can't wait to try other flavors of their goodies!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West