Nadine West Review

Nadine West was so kind and sent me over one of their boxes filled with goodies that they picked out for me based on my personal profile. For those of you who don't know about Nadine West, you answer some questions about your fashion preferences and then every month they pick out clothes and accessories that they think you will like. All you pay for are the items you decide to keep and shipping. They send a shipping label with your box so you can send back any items you didn't like or fit. All pieces are priced well between $10-$30


I've seen a few services like this and always was disappointed, so if im being honest, I didn't have high hopes for Nadine West. I was expecting to like maybe 1 item and dislike the rest... Boy was I wrong! I loved EVERYTHING and everything fit me perfectly!

                                                                       

So I made outfits out of the pieces so not all items pictured are from the box. The top picture is a white dress that I already owned and the navy blue and white short sleeve kimono was from Nadine West. I love how light weight this is, it's perfect for spring and summer. I also love the length, it's long, covers my butt long. I have worn this a few ways, with leggings, white t-shirt or tank top and the kimono with jeans, this white dress, and shorts. So many ways to wear this and I can't get enough!


This is a 3 quarter length shirt with bell sleeves. I love the fit of this and how it matches with so many things. I like that you can dress this is up or down depending on where you're going. I've worn this with jeans for a casual look and skinny jeans with booties, and jewelry to make a dressier look.



Next up are these adorable wine colored shorts. Just like all other items, I can wear this, with SO many things but for the sake of keeping this review somewhat short so you'll read the whole thing (LOL) I'm showing one outfit. I paired these shorts with a basic white tank top and all of the jewelry that Nadine West sent me. These shorts are amazing! They fit perfectly, they are long enough that I don't have to worry about my butt cheeks hanging out but short enough that they are comfortable and aren't too hot. Just like Everything above, these shorts can be worn casual or formal. 


This is the last clothing item I received. These super cute navy blue leggings with a white floral print. Firstly, I want to point out at these are the softest leggings I own now. I've never been someone to wear printed leggings, I own probably 7 pairs of black leggings but none that are printed until now. I love that I can pair this with a simply shirt and it's the perfect outfit. I've been pairing this with different white tops. Tank tops, t-shirts, blouses, and even a sweater. It's spring and the weather is starting to turn so lately I've been pairing these leggings with a white tank top and this grey sweater and the jewelry Nadine West sent me.


I've never been a huge jewelry fan but you guys.... Nadine West really did take my personalized style test seriously. This bracelet is adorable! The marble circles match 90% of my wardrobe and adds the perfect touch to an outfit.


I have lots of ear piercings and I hardly ever wear earrings in my lobes. I have SUPER sensitive ears so most store bought earrings end up causing my ears to have an allergic reaction or get infected! These earrings are lead and cadmium complaint. I can actually wear them!! Not going to lie, I had to re-pierce my ears in order to wear them but it was worth it. I have been wearing them non stop since receiving them!


Lastly, this super cute necklace. This tri level necklace is super cute and dainty. The necklace was slightly tangled but it untangled pretty easily. The 3 little gems are a wishbone, a crystal and a round circle with some ribbed texture. It's silver like the other jewelry which is what I prefer to wear. I'm not a gold fan. 

Over all, I am a HUGE fan of Nadine West! I personally LOVED everything they sent me. Realistically i'm sure you aren't going to love every single item they ever sent you and that okay! Things may not fit perfectly. I know when I go shopping, for every 1 item that fits and I love, I have 10 items that I tried on that didn't work. So don't be discouraged if something doesn't work from them. They are also basing your box off of your style quiz...



Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West