Gramma In A Box

It's time for another  Gramma in a Box review! This months box was spring/Easter themed. As always I do this box with my 7 year old cousin. She knows that every month she's going to decorate cookies and LOVES watching Gramma Terry on Instagram to see how she decorates her cookies. She normally tries to make a cookie or 2 the same way Gramma Terry does.

                                                                     

I very well could be the worst at taking pictures of us actually making the desserts. We are always so focused on what we are doing that I forget to take pics. But I always remember to take after shots. :) The picture above is all of the delicious goodies that we made. Marshmallow flowers, bird nests with jelly beans, and of course, cookies.


These little flowers are so cute and easy to make. You melt the melting candies, put a dollop down, an m&m for the center, lolly pop stick, and marshmallows. My cousin grace loved this one! 


The cookies are always our favorite! One, Gramma Terry makes some of the best sugar cookies I have ever tasted! No joke! These bad boys are good with or without frosting!


I'm sure you can tell from the sugary cookies which ones my cousin made. LOL She is getting SO good at these boxes! She loves that she can do just about everything by herself, The only thing I help her with is melting the chocolates so she doesn't accidently burn herself but this past box, she even helped with that! 

Gramma Terry always hits it out of the park with her boxes! Yummy treats and just the right amount!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West