Belvoir Fruit Farms

Belvoir Fruit Farms sent me over 4 bottles of their amazing drinks! 2 of Elderflower Lemonade and 2 Ginger Beer.

                                                                   

I am a HUGE lemonade fan, especially now that it's spring/almost summer. This Elderflower Lemonade is delicious. The Elderflower gives the lemonade a very sweet, crisp, clean, and slightly floral flavor. It's a unique flavor that is absolutely perfect for spring and summer time. I also love that they bottle them in a wine bottles. The gentle bubbling affect makes this my new favorite drink!


A few years ago I tried a Moscow mule for the fist time and I fell in love! Ginger Beer is one of my favorite drinks of all time. I've been alcohol free now for over a year. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 years now and as soon as we started trying, I cut out alcohol. Sooooo, I became inventive and started making virgin Moscow mules for myself. Sprite, ginger beer, and loads of lime. The perfect summer time drink! 

I love Belvoir Fruit Farms drinks. I can't wait to try some of their other flavors in the future. I'm sure I will love those just as much as the lemonade and ginger beer.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West