Safe Catch Tuna Review

Safe Catch sent me over some tuna to review for you guys. They sent me a 12 pack of 3oz pouches and 6 5oz cans.

                                                                 





For those of you who didn't know, most tuna or fish companies do not test all fish that goes through their facilities. Meaning, fish with high levels of mercury can slip through and get processed and sold to you.

Safe Catch only uses sustainably caught seafood. They also test EVERY single fish for mercury and only buy the fish that meet their strict standards. Not a single company besides Safe Catch does this! Safe Catch also hand cuts and hand pack and slow cook solid tuna steaks and salmon fillets to seal in all the nutrients and flavor. Safe Catch also makes seafood without fillers or additives. 

When you buy their seafood, they also send you a broachers packed with helpful information as to why their seafood is superior to others. They explain that testing every fish is very important to them. 1 out of every 3 tuna tested does not pass their strict purity standards!

My husband and I are HUGE tuna fans. We normally go to sams club and buy cases at a time to keep in our pantry. I love that Safe Catch has a monthly subscription. You don't even have to go to the store to buy it! Simply sign up and they'll deliver the tuna or salmon directly to your door. My husband really enjoyed the pouches. They were easy to throw in a bag and eat for lunch at work.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West