Infinite CBD Review

Infinite CBD sent me over 4 different products to review for you guys. I never really knew much about CBD oil until I had a family member start using it. The results were amazing! The facts supporting CBD oil and other CBD products is outstanding and blows my mind. CBD can be used for SO many different things!

                                                                             


Freezing point CBD topical cream. It is 250mg CBD and is a natural pain relief with a cooling effect. Some other facts about this product. It is non-psychoactive, hemp-derived, made with coconut oil, 99%+ CBD isolate, anti-inflammatory properties, natural ingredients, cooling effect, fast acting, and moisturizing. Simply apply desired amount to sore muscles or inflamed areas. Massage area until thoroughly absorbed into the skin and repeat as necessary.


Next is the CBD dropper. This 1,000mg (2mg per drop) CBD oil has many uses. You can use this orally, ingestion, as well as topically. To use orally, place drops under your tongue for up to 60 seconds then swallow. Ingestion, simply add a few drops to your cooking for CBD infused meals. And topically, apply the dropper to your skin and gently massage in. 


The After Glow Healing Oil has 100mg total. This can be used to help treat tattoos, wounds, psoriasis, eczema, scrapes, burns, ect, and can be used for ages 12 and up. If under the age of 12 make sure you consult a doctor before using. 


And lastly, CBD isolate gummies, also called Asteroids. Each gummy has 25mg. These are 100% vegan. 

My personal favorite product is the healing oil. I have suffered with psoriasis and eczema since I can remember. I have been to numerous dermatologists getting prescription lotions, creams, pills, ect. NOTHING has completely helped my skin... The healing oil has been making a huge difference in my skin. I am so happy I finally found a product that is not only natural but helps relieve my itchy skin.

I gave the gummies to my grandpa to try. He has been using CBD oil for some time now and swears by it. He hasn't tried the gummies or anything besides CBD oil and he loved these. He said he enjoyed that it was successful in relieving his pain but not strong enough that he wanted to take a nap, making these the prefect thing to take during the day.

If you haven't already tried CBD products, I HIGHLY recommend trying Infinite CBD to help with any issues you may have.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West