Java Melts Review

Java Melts sent me over 4 different flavors of their JavaMelts. Caramel, French Vanilla, Mocha, and Hazelnut.

                                                                   

JavaMelts are made with 5/6g of real sugar. They are non-dairy and only 20 calories each. They are shelf stable for 24 months but for optimal aroma and taste, use by 12 months. JavaMelts are gluten free, vegan, dairy/lactose free, trandsfat free, non-GMO, and have no artificial flavors. Each one is individually wrapped for portability and convenience. 

I am a HUGE coffee fanatic! Javamelts are simple and easy to use. You drop 1 to 2 in an 8oz cop of coffee, tea, or cappuccino. Use half of that for Espresso, stir well and enjoy. Dairy can be added if desired. 

My personal favorite is the Hazelnut flavor. It tastes better to me than traditional hazelnut creamer!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West