Trustypup Review

Trustypup sent me over 2 of their chew guard dog toys to review. Now personally don't have any dogs, we only have cats, but I know lots of friends and family with dogs. I gave one toy to 2 different people to get a review from 2 different people.

                                                                       




Both pups were big, and strong dogs. I wanted to have to strongest dogs I know test these out, to really see how tough the chew guard technology really is. I was shocked. Both of the dogs that received these are dogs that destroy toys the same day they get them. Both of these toys lasted SO long. The green crocodile like one, didn't last as long as the donut but they are different material so I wasn't expecting it to last as long. 

The green toy has a silent squeaker that only dogs can hear, I was a little skeptical about this at first but you can feel the squeaker. I squeezed it when the pup wasn't looking and he quickly turned towards me. He heard it! I love the concept of a silent squeaker. Everyone with pets knows that squeaker toys are super annoying. The pets love them, but the owners hate them! 

The donut is the strongest toy I have seen on the market. It has durable lining, has reinforced seams to make the super soft toy withstand rough play and even has a rope inside for tugging. This bad boy is still going strong. It has been played with, HARD, for weeks now and aside from a few stray strings, this toy still looks new.

Make sure you head to their site HERE to get some dog toys for the pup in your life!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West