Jewelry Keepsakes Review

Jewelry Keepsakes sent me over one of their amazing personalized wallet cards. I picked the silver delight wallet card that has a picture on the left and a message on the right. I picked a wedding picture of my husband and I and a cute little quote.

                                                                         

It comes in this cute little keepsake box. I love when specialty items come with a box for safe keeping/storing when not using. It helps protect the precious item. 


Ignore the glare, it's super shiny so the reflection was inevitable.  LOL The wallet card is made from stainless steel and is laser engraved. I am planning on surprising my husband with this as one of his Christmas gifts. Thankfully, he read NONE of my reviews on my blog (thanks for the support, honey ;)) 

I had the pleasure of working with Hallie from Jewelry Keepsakes. She is so kind and very helpful. We emailed back and forth many times making sure that the wallet card was everything I hoped for and wanted. Hallie went above and beyond for me to make sure it turned out absolutely perfect, and it did. I was blown away when it arrived and I was able to look at it and hold it in my hands.

Jewelry Keepsakes has so many stunning pieces. They have cremation pieces as well as photo jewelry. Anything from their site will make the perfect Christmas gift for a loved one, and all for very reasonable prices. Make sure you head to their site HERE to order something for Christmas or any special occasion. 

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West