Glow For A Cause Review

Glow For A Cause is an amazing company. For every purchase you make, they give back to one of the 7 non-profit organizations they work with. I LOVE that they give something back to others. I tend to purchase items from companies like this, it makes me feel good knowing that when im buying something, someone else is getting something in return. I love the ripple effect!

                                                                             



They sent me over their 5 minis in this cute bag! Inside the bag was 3 body butters, one facial clay scrub, and a facial moisturizer. All of these smell so good! The 3 body butters names are wish, dream, and inspire. If you go to their website HERE it will explain just what those scents smell like. I, for some reason am incapable of explaining scents. LOL Just trust me when I say, these smell GREAT! The facial moisturizer is in the scent vanilla and aloe. This reminds me of cake in the best way possible. It smells and feels amazing on your skin. The facial clay scrub is in the scent ylang ylang and lime. This one is a little bit stronger scented but it still smells amazing!

One more huge reason why I love these products, is that they are all Paraben Free.  Phthalate Free.  Cruelty Free.  Gluten Free.  Made in the USA. 

Make sure you head to their site HERE and order some of these amazing products for yourself or for someone special. Any of their products will make great Christmas gifts for the lady in your life. :)

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West