Green Garmento

Green Garmento was very kind and sent me over one of their Gigantote, and one of their delux pouch bags. I am not someone who uses a lot of garment bags but these are different than any other garment bags I have seen before. They are multi purpose which is great and they are heavy duty fabric that will last a long time.

                                                                     

Fill it, wear it, or carry it. I love that they show you the multiple ways you can use it. We are currently using this to store my husbands suite.




Next is the Gigantote, this bad boy is AMAZING! I'm not sure if you guys have a Sam's Club by you or Aldi but those are two stores that I shop at a lot and both of those stores do not bag your groceries. These bag are PERFECT, 2 bags fill up a traditional cart, they don't fill up the sams cart but it's close. I also love the multi use of these large bags. I brought mine to Sam's Club the recently and the cashier kept saying how much she loved these! I have to say, they make lugging in tons of groceries so much easier!

I highly recommend both of these products! Head to their site HERE to order some for yourself!


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West