1001 Shops Review

1001 Shops was very kind and sent me over one of their beautiful shells in the colors ivory and brown. It's made in Murano Italy. I'm not typically someone who likes pieces like this, but I have to be honest, this beautiful blown glass shell from Italy is breathtaking.

                                                                   




This is just stunning. Because of the colors, this will match any colors you have in your home. Even though this is a seashell, this truly will match any décor/theme. It really is just a gorgeous piece. My only complaint which isn't really valid is the price. I do not spend tons of money on décor for my house. I often times DIY them or find the on sale. So it's hard for me to dish out the cost of this which is just under $300. But, if you take into consideration where and how this is made, the price tag is exactly where it should be. 

1001 Shops has a HUGE variety of items to pick from as well as a wide price range so anyone can find something that fits them. Make sure you head to their site HERE to find some gorgeous blown glass items for yourself or someone special in your life.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West