Messages In Metal

Messages In Metal sent me over a stunning personalized necklace to review. It is their sterling silver infinity necklace which I personalized with my husbands name (Rosss) and my name (Mindy.)

                                                                           

It came in a box with the companies logo and it adds another layer of protection from items getting damaged in transit. If you've seen how UPS and FexEx handles some of their packages, you know any added protection is a huge bonus.


Inside of the box is a traditional jewelry box. I had a hard time getting good lighting to take a good picture but you can see, this necklace is beautiful.
I am not normally someone who likes personalized jewelry like this, but I am huge fan. I've been wearing this every day since I received it, only taking it off for showers and bed. It's not over the top, it's simple and cute, and I love it!


Ignore the glare but you can see the length of the chain. I was SUPER happy when I tried this on and the chain was long. Maybe I have an abnormally large neck, but every time I get a necklace, it seems to have too short of a chain and it makes it so I don't wear it much. I hate the feeling of chokers and tight jewelry. 

Messages In Metal has so many options, just for the infinity necklace they have 8 different styles... I know, it's crazy! They have so many styles, that anyone can and will find the perfect thing for them. They also have gorgeous birthstone necklaces with countless options for styles!

I had the pleasure of working with Hallie, I worked with her on a review from Jewelry Keepsakes and if you guys read that review, you would know how much I enjoyed working with her. Hallie, made the process of picking out the perfect necklace a breeze. In my review for Jewelry Keepsakes, I explained how customer service is SO important for me. Hallie, is someone who I wished worked at EVERY company. She is kind, and genuine. You get the feeling that she really enjoys what she does and she takes pride in that. So, another HUGE thank you to her for being amazing!

Messages In Metal is offering ALL of my viewers a discount! Anyone who uses the code: MINDY will receive 10% off their purchase! Whaaaaaat?! That's a great deal, and with Christmas sneaking up on us, you won't want to miss out this deal. I promise, you will not be disappointed in your purchase from them.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West